By Inara Rebie C/O Tahseen Rebie
Fresh bread – 6 slices
Cream cheese – 6 teaspoon
Garlic powder – 1/4 teaspoon
Onion powder – 1/4 teaspoon
Oregano – 1/4 teaspoon
Dry basil leaves – 1/4 teaspoon
Carrot sliced lengthwise into thin strip – 1/4 cup
Red capsicum sliced lengthwise into thin strips – 1/4 cup
Green capsicum sliced lengthwise into thin strips – 1/4 cup
Shredded chicken(cooked with salt and pepper) – 1/4 cup
- Mix together the cream cheese , onion powder, garlic powder and the herbs until thoroughly combined.
- Cut the sides of the bread and roll the bread using a rolling pin
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the bread
- Leaving a 1 inch border on all sides, lay out each vegetables and shredded chicken in rows across the bread
- Roll up each bread tightly; if the ends don’t stay shut you can add a bit more cream cheese to seal.
- Cut crosswise into pinwheels and serve.
- The bread must be fresh
- Please don’t over stuff the filling…. the lesser the filling the easier it is to roll